post A's boredom
I have abandoned this place for way too long. Just too lazy to type stuff I guess. Any/hows, As are finally over! But then again, somehow I do not feel any sense of liberation. Bbwahaha. The only vivd memory of the paper was that initially cute but after that not cute already invigilator.
Well, she invigilated my row for math paper 2. so, I realized I was stuck at stats (like as usual). And I realized I needed to go to the toilet. All the invigilators walked past, except her. So I waited and waited and waited, until she was finally in proximity. (by then my bladder was already bursting by the way) then I started waving wildly to her. I caught her eye and she came over and wanted to give me more paper. I mouthed “no, no. washroom!” she stopped short, realized what exactly I wanted, and smiled at me. Woohh, if smiles could kill, her smile would render james bond weaponless. As I walked to the back of the hall, I turned towards the wrong door. She beckoned to me, and pointed to the other door. I gave her a foolish grin, and she smiled at me again! Math was then the last thing on my mind. Somehow most did not seem to share my sentiments. But I realized after that that she was crossed eyed, and her looks weren’t really that splendid up close. But all the same her va va voom figure was a pleasant sight among all the old hags. Haha.
Anyway, though I am liberated, life feels boring somehow. I am waiting for the rest to finish. And I cannot play games at home, cuz I have a horrible com with a horrible graphics card that cant even support need for speed. Forget about warcraft man. Hopefully there would be people going prom shopping with me man. But first I must slim down.
I wanna go out everyday. But I don’t have enough money. But if I stay at home, I aint gonna have anything to do as well. This is idiotic. Is this the way life is supposed to be after As. If it is, then im real thankful that I am enlisting in January. And my family cannot decide where to go for hols. And I am not going anywhere with frens anymore. Life is boring. Can I like go back school to mug psychology with renfu? At least life was more fun in school.
Everybody, gimme suggestions of what to do these days!!! =(
On top of that, please tell me if I shd dye my hair. Forget about my moustache though, its here to stay, at least till dec 1. haha.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home